One of the benefits you have earned for so honorably serving our country is a VA Home Loan. A few of the details on how this loan works are outlined below.
(you’re awesome... your loan should be too!)
VA Loans offer flexible options as either fixed-rate or ARM mortgages. You may qualify for fast approval and a hassle-free loan even with less than perfect credit.
- Buy a home with NO money down, when it will be your primary residence.
- There is NO monthly mortgage insurance (PMI or Private Mortgage Insurance).
- Terms available are 30, 20 & 15-year fixed-rate and 5-year ARM loans available.
- Jumbo VA loans available. ($1,000,000+)
- Refinance up to 100% of your primary home’s value.
- VA Streamline Refinance with a reduced funding fee and flexible documentation requirements – available for veterans currently in VA loans.
- VA loans are governed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- We offer a variety of loans. J&J Coastal Lending can help you find the loan that is right for you!!!
How VA Home Loans Work
- Fixed rate monthly payments are based on interest rate, principal loan amount and amortized interest over 15, 20 or 30 years. Your payment will not change throughout the life of the loan
- ARM interest rates are fixed for a period of 5 years. After the fixed rate period, your interest rate can adjust up or down depending on the market
- Pay your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties